1. Things not being translated fast enough or
2. Me not having enough money
So why not write my own stories or draw funny pictures?! This is a very very interesting idea. I remember writing my own stories back in the day (ie late primary school, early high school). One even got up to around 12 pages (handwritten) and it had pictures too. I distinctly remember bringing it with me to Port Stephens when our family went up there (wow my family did stuff like that) and drawing in it. Of course by then the initial novelty had somewhat worn off and the pictures I had drawn didn't really match what I had in mind because of the effort involved.
And therein lies the problem. That kind of shit takes a lot of effort. Of course it would feel a lot less draining and more rewarding if what you came up with actually looked good, but unfortunately this takes practice and/or talent, none of which I have much of. What high views you have of yourself Felix! Well, yes, I can't help it.
Hmm I think I have a notebook somewhere underneath my bed where I drew pictures. There was one with an undead warlock and a void walker... ahahahahhaha.
I was going to put a picture but I ceebs
OH I REMEMBER. On my wall there used to be a picture of... of....
Fuck what was its name. I think I'm going to have to google it.
.
.
.
CRYPT LORD
I drew (copied) a picture of the below in pencil and it was stuck on my wall.
Crypt Lord
I remember friends coming over and saying 'LOL YOU DREW NA'
No, it's not NA, it's a crypt lord you fool.
I also drew a picture of a faerie dragon, then painted it in water colour. I thought it was very awesomo. I wonder if anyone knows or remembers what happened to it! I won't say hahaha.
Faerie Dragon (not my work obviously)
Very colourful indeed.
Now that these are the final weeks of the holidays, maybe I should do some story making. It would be fun for me! I still need to clean my room haha.
There are pictures in this post!


No comments:
Post a Comment