UMAT is tomorrow!
Starcraft II came out today (or yesterday)!
Optics diagrams are hard to draw!
I still don't want to practice for UMAT!
There was a guy who got onto the train as the doors were closing today!
The doors closed on him twice before he could get in!
Timmy is more unco than me in squash!
Chemistry is exactly the same as last semester!
My jacket smells funny!
Post uni wasn't too cold!
Darren, Ben Lu and co pushed in the bus line!
I bought laksa that was too hot!
Luke owes me 50c!
There is no Masterchef on tonight!
Wouldn't it be amazing if I made some sort of acrostic poem with this!
It's either acrostic or concrete, I can't remember!
The exclamation marks make it seem enthusiastic!
The exclamation marks are also pissing me off!
I finally added new songs to my ipod!
We went to eat pho today but didn't get it!
Wendie gave me some horlick lollies today!
I'm going to miss out on a lab tomorrow!
I lost a slap bet with Luke today!
Thankfully he's nice!
I have a terrible memory!
Surry Hills is still an untapped food resource!
Char soo is amusing!
I've somewhat set myself another goal but it's a bit funny
At least I conform to a somewhat good stereotype!
Here is a hydralisk!
I don't see where it shoots spines from!
And now here's a red robot!
Give me moar Eva movies!
I decide! Then make it happen!
I'll trust that too!
(I need better things to do with my life!)
(I need better things to do with my life!)


No comments:
Post a Comment