- not cleaning my room
- not finding a job
- not learning to cook
- not learning to drive
- not not playing hon
In other news I need an income so I can spend moar moneys. Of course people are telling me once I do get an income, I'll be less inclined to spend it as I worked hard for it. I called Anthony a miser for this reason.
Yesterday was the optom outing planned by Abdul, Wendie and Anthony. The big group split after the movie. We watched Prince of Persia. It looked like it'd rain a lot but it didn't really. Xavier bought an umbrella on the day for $11. We ate at Ton ton ramen which I discovered was next to Azuma. It was pretty good (what I got anyway). Soz no pics.
So we went norita. Minumum charge there sucks. Sif $4 to play taboo per person. Ridiculous.
Right.. optom people. So we met a few optom people. I get the impression they go out a lot more often than us. Interestung. Someone! Anyone! Let's go clubbing! On that note I need to buy some warm night clothes and stuff. I guess the people are okay though.
It's supposed to be funny and hilarious right?
It's supposed to be funny and hilarious right?
I'm not chasing a waterfall.
Hopefully burwood noodles tomorrow. I should clean my house. Hopefully I has enough fuds. Hopefully idleness will return to being pleasant after a while. Not much time left for holidays!
Oh my new book is pretty cool. Someone died at the start. Granted I've only read a few pages. I need to learn to cover books. I still haven't covered the book thief (which is a pretty awesome book). It's from the perspective of Death and teaches you to swear in German. Imbaaah.
And here I thought I didn't have much to brain dump about. Look at this brain dump. Verbal shit... except written... typed even.
Another optom outing soon. This is a way to meet new people right? It took a whole semester kinda. Ambivalent. Does that even make sense? I'll google it. Oh it does work. Yeah. So I'm sure I've told people how I've wanted to meet new people for ages. Far off things look a lot better far off. So there's the ambivalence! Yeah. Stuff.
Brainfart.
I should finish valkyria chronicles.
I should be careful.
Shit that was a lot.
*flush*
EDIT: L4D2 WAS 10 DOLLARS. But I didn't buy it. Will I regret this? Hmm? HMM!?
No comments:
Post a Comment