Monday, March 7, 2011

Calm Farms

I don't really have anything to blog about. I don't even feel the need to complain or something, or maybe I'm just too tired to think. I can't find my sd card reader so I'll leave Japan for later, and what else? Nothing really.

Felt like a fatty today since I was perpetually eating throughout the lecture. Was a good feeling though haha. I also weighed in at 70ish kilos today! Was pretty happy although I think my belly is getting a bit oof. I wonder about the guys with abs, are they constantly sucking in what little stomach that they have or do they have abs even when they don't do anything. I think it's the latter and if so I have a long way to gooooo.



I like her red hair.

Yeah recently I've been listening to a lot of rihanna for some unknown reason. Everything works so much better with music in my head.

I don't think netballs going to go ahead which I don't particularly mind. I want to play volleyball at unsw maybe. The pricing seems kooky though for volleyball club. I was thinking maybe pay for training for a year then try comps next year when I'm more confident/ better.

Gym this morning was good too even if Anthony didn't show up. I'm not mega sore but its okay. I didn't see the usualy faces I expected to see, notably this one guy I always saw in the morning last year. Some engineering course and spoke like a white asian when I 'talked' to him (stuff like, "How many more sets have you got"... lol). Oh well, there are quite a few other guys. The angry dudes weren't there this morning too which was pretty cool haha.

Gym on Friday some random first year just started talking to me tz and anthony which I thought was cool. Now why couldn't I talk to random people just like that? Maybe I'd be happier or something if I could. Haha.

I am eating watermelon.

Oh Shota talked to me yesterday. Like he actually started a convo which I found odd and lifted my mood up a bit. Then I thought of some conflicting stuff and wondered if he was going to disappear why not just do so quietly. Hadn't thought about talking to him in quite a while.

Which makes me wonder if I get hung up over people I considered close friends like this then how much worse would it be if I broke up with someone. So much lulz.

Again about the gym. There was a visually impaired woman there in her 20s. It was quite odd seeing her with her stick and exercising. Nothing against it, just not something I'd see everyday.

Today, while we had a one hour break since we had our optom dispensing lab snaked from us, I laid down on the bench underneath a tree on physics lawn and listened to 'Dust to dust' which I'm sure I've posted here before. With the sun on my legs and the tree branches and leaves above my head, it felt like the most content three minutes I've had in a very very long time. It was some much needed peace.

I wonder when I'll get a boyfriend. I guess I've done alright by myself for quite a while so a bit more won't hurt. How do these things happen anyway? Stuff and stuff. Dust to dust. (That didn't make sense).

Hohumho

Also give me some indication whether you guys are reading this or not. It gives me an idea of what to (not) post. loooool. Or something. But it'd definitely make me think!

No comments:

Post a Comment