Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Watermelon

There was nothing on my mind so the title is watermelon.

I watched glee just then and it was pretty hectic.

Glee spoilers, not that any of you watch it besides wendie who's spoiled it for herself already.

 No idea that it would be regionals in this episode, which was pretty cool. Also, Blain and Kurt kissed which was epic.

soz all hetero people

Also the song about fishlips was incredibly hilarious. Oh my god.

So I now sit here before my mega awesome thursday wasting it not doing optics. Pretty good.

Looks like volleyball will actually happen which I am pretty excited about.

Question. Do people actually kiss when they're not even going out but they really like someone or something? If it happens glee then....?

My dog was sleeping on my bag. Now she won't stop bugging me.

I am sick and hating it.

What other one line things can I write.

Oh, a note to myself, the next time I go K I want to sing...

- You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse
- Only Girl in the World

lol.

Also I love to sing in the shower... lol. Makes everything feel so much better.

Had these amazing thoughts of doing glee sorts of performances or something where we get together and organize shit. Would be epic in my opinion! Wouldn't happen though haha. Don't think any of the other guys would be keen.

Oh yeah, I saw shota today amongst a sea of people. Didn't know whether to say hi or not. Passed by without saying anything since it looked like he had other kids to talk to.

It turns out in my head that I'm not the kind of guy to say hello. Although I wonder the extent of my self perpetuated antisocialness. I was talking to Andrew Tsang the toher day and I'm like 'well we know mostly everyone now right?' he goes 'not really, I was antisocial last year'. That got me thinking.

So today Brian was also at gym too. When other kids I know go to gym, I try to not look at how much their lifting. Everrrr. This is so that they can't judge me possibly judging them. Oh god the judging eyes in the gym. Why am I so afraid of being judged? So Mark Bae has apparently started going gym and I get apprehensive and/ or a bit intimidated at just the thought that he'd be in there when I am. Just like being judged by the other old boys I see there (holy fuck charles yang is huge). Probably a lot better to go early in the morning where I don't see anyone.

I always post something about gym. Fuck that's like my life outside of study... and yet its still at uni. What a loser am I.

I had a moment today where I realized that I am a loser. I want to go out mroe often after uni! Then again I'm not really keeping up to date with work which isn't so great. Fuck something just bit me.

Fuck Alex Feng is hot. Oh well.

I should read vision or something now. I will proudly not play any pokemon today. My dad bought me a DS charger!

I wonder what other optom kids think of me. Then again why should I care? Dunnoes. Luke yong's tissues smelt funny. They were either in his bags for a very long time or something else.

It has somewhat come to my attention that Anthony Le is no longer single (I think). Wow don't I sound like a creep. Not that I ever liked him or anything, it was just nice to know that there was another single gay guy in my somewhat extended group of acquaintances or something. How many other gay singles do I know of? Zero!

And with that I'll go eat something and sleep. Oh I'm above 70 now! yayyy

Tomorrow is emga amazing sleep in thursday. Yayyy

My coughing makes my abs hurt which means I'm getting even better abs or the situps I did today did something yayyyy.

See, I don't always sound QQing about life, yaaaay. This ended off better than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment