Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Up side?

So I feel better now. I did not post my unhappy sad followup post even though it had a mad dream recount in it. I think I will copy paste that into here though because, well, it did have a mad dream recount.

tada copy pasta


I was in some sort of temple and swinging on a rope indiana jones style while yelling out the first part of the lion king (the one that sounds like jibberish). There was some temple woman who was in charge of the flying T-rexes (which were supposed to be mutalisks). She said something funny and I laughed, insulting her and then other things happened which I don't recall.

Another part of my dream included being on a bus and having the spirits of dead people (who were my friends, not you guys) accompany me. No one else could see them but they were singing and dancing with me. I sang Wannabe with them while I was walking on a dock somewhere. I got some person to take pictures of me and the photos also showed the spirits in them. When I got off the bus one of them, a tall asian woman, was angry with me and walked away leaving me alone. They said they were happy because I wore some necklace.

Since then, I can;t really remember any dreams I've had. Although one time I was starting to wake up from a nap (when you're in that sort of borderline sleep/waking phase) I found I couldn't move even though I was aware of being awake. Only my eyelid could slowly move up and I had this image of Sylar (from heroes) behind me and about to cut open my head. Then I could move again after a bit of effort. Kooky stuff.

Uni has been soso. I had an optics quiz today which wasn't too bad. No full marks though. Oh well! Even though I breathe a sigh of relief its only the beginning and I am quite aware that there are a bajillion things due in the upcoming weeks. Ruh oh.

Interesting things that have happened include

1. Buying myself a physio textbook (sister said she'd reimburse me textbook expenses :D)
2. Talking to the white girls in optometry who are pretty funny
3. Beginning to patch things up hopefully
4. Deadlifting 100 again

I need to get a haircut though. Most of the above things have actually been good which is pretty... good! Only thing that could be better was if I had abs. All the cool kids know that everything gets better once you have abs.

Which reminds me, in gym on monday some dud who looked like he just started out was half following me and doing what I was doing. Of course being the jerk I was I didn't say anything to him, but I found it quite lulz. Oh I'm a jerk. I also hohoho to myself when I see someone skinnier than me in the gym. Yay, I've gotten somewhere! :D:D:D

I will leave this post with a video


I remember in japan, telling shota that he (enrique iglesias) was gay.
I now realize that I was wrong and it's actually Ricky Martin who's gay. Oh they all look/sound the same!




No comments:

Post a Comment