Sunday, March 6, 2011

TIred

I'm so tired.

I'll write  a lazy post.

Work was tiring.
Manager reminds me of some wierd mix between coan and hagan.
Overly bubbly and speaks with a high voice frequently to be friendly.
Can get annoying.
Had a chick there from england who was the dispenser.
Hot accent.
Dyed blonde hair with pink frames.
Pretty cool.

Volleyball was pretty cebs.
I hardly do anything.
One hot guy and one cute one though.
Some moping about not being good at sport while watching them play but thats a minor point hehehoho.
I wish I went mardi gras
I bet it wouldn't be as great as whatever

Lets go encassa in two weeks!
I'm so tired
I better get paid
My water was off so I got slight stomach aches after drinking from it

I should post about japan
and upload pictures

way too self centered to look at anyone else duh

God this place is so whiney

No comments:

Post a Comment