Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mayday!

So that was the second of may apparently. Well yeah.

So I'm blogging after a largish absence. What's interesting that's happened?

Well I drove once during the holidays. Did not go running at all. Did no ab workout besides once at gym. I did not catch up on work (although none of it is technically due). And my room is still messy.

I had a mahjong day with optom kids and won a lot of the time! That was interesting.

Yeah nothing really.

At gym, I saw the guy I've seen since start of last year. Man I need to name these guys. I'll call him mohawk kid (not that he has a mohawk but hes got that shaved sides and hair at the top thing that everyone seems to be doing nowadays). Yeah. I reckon he catches me looking at him sometimes, so I don't feel too comfortable ever talking to him beyond 'how many sets have you got left'. Awkward. Hey and I guess this makes me a creep.

Fuck.

I also saw the newbie who followed me around some gym session back. I can call him leather chucks because he wears what look like leather chucks. He doesn't look too bad I guess but yeah. I'm not one to start conversations. Ever. Maybe that needs to change.

So I was thinking before, in a relationship with two people one of them actually has to say something. Maybe I should go around hitting on guys and making them feel uncomfortable when I find out they're all straight. I don't think that'll happen anytime soon ahaha.

So like. I like the new song Judas.

THEN WEAR EAR CONDOM NEXT TIME

That line is pretty cool. heheohohehe.

What else do I have to brain dump? I am birthday ceebs. It takes too much effort and what not. This may be presumptious but don't buy me anything unless its like socks and underwear. Yeah you people won't buy that.

The physio lab supervisor with glasses was pretty hot.

My want for a hot body is quite unrealistic

I should eat more protein

I think I need some ego boost/ massage. Would do me good.

Anyway enough ranting and talking about pointless shit. Here was just a post to let you know I'm alive (as if you didn't know already). I should probably blog more often since its supposed to be cathartic? Is that the word? No idea. Good time to reflect on stuff and yeah.

Oh I had a bath today with a bath bomb. I felt like such a homosexual. No other guys actual get bath bombs do they? It had freaking petals in it rofl.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment