Sunday, May 8, 2011

Because of you !

And now my weekend is more or less over with a few hours I should use to do some work. This past week has been completely bludgey as nothings been due, which has gotten me quite off track in my opinion. I typed up notes for the girlies on Tuesday but haven't uploaded them anywhere as they moved to some other site so that's all the work I've done this week.

We had trivia night on Friday which was okay. The questions were horrible though! I have never gone to a trivia night being able to answer most of the questions, but then again I guess that's why they're general knowledge questions aha. We were hoping for some pokemans questions but such things never happen when it's organized by old people.

Oh it was also an optom kid's birthday on Friday. For some silly reason I went along with them as they were going to go clubbing. Silly silly me. I only stayed for drinks as they reckoned I didn't have the shoes for the Ivy which is probably true and convenient for both parties ( I felt ridiculously awkward and I'm pretty sure she didn't want me to be there). So all was good in the end. HOWEVER on the way back I was busting to take a leak and had to beg the guy to open the toilets at museum station. My plea was something like...

'I really really need to use the toilet and I don't want to piss on the floor because that's disgusting...'

He denied me the first time when I just asked but the second time worked. Was. So. Relieved.

Apparently there were baddies who bashed staff members when they opened the toilets for them so I guess fair enough. It must've looked like I was just a desperate loser who needed to use the toilet then. Whatever! Problem was solved.

At work the English mum had her last day which was sad-ish. Man I'm the only young person there. Like all the other optom kids have other young people (Uni students) that work with them but I only have old people around me. QQ. It was interesting though as I was at the desk some guy was like to me 'Are you the Optom?' Made me laugh on the inside.

Speaking of work I feel weird whenever I help someone out and they turn out to be about my age. I have this expectation that everyone there will be older. I guess I just can't judge ages or something. This paragraph was more interesting in my head I guess.

So my dad is flying off to HK on the 10th to talk to my mum. Seems pretty funny. Oh well. You get back what you put in and if you put in zero that's all you get. Doodoo.

On the bright side that means the house is free on Saturday. I wonder if kids would want to hotpot again on Sat night. Hm... I guess I'll pitch it to a few kids and see what happens.

And for the title's sake. I don't know if what I wrote had anything to do with this because I typed it at the start.



Was this wise? Let's see how it goes !

No comments:

Post a Comment