Today was tiring for some reason, and a somewhat off day. Woke up late and sore missing my first lecture which is never good. Blah, whatever.
It pisses me off when people talk ridiculously loudly in our Friday lab. What's worse is that we have two of the nicest professors who take the class and there's no way they'd be stern and tell people off. Pretty mean.
I have a stupid assignment on traffic lights due on Monday that I haven't really started. It was handed out ages ago but there weren't enough questions to go around (one for each student) and so I only got my question a week ago due to slowness in chasing up the responsible professor and him being away on leave. The assignment's annoying because it's quite difficult to look for information on the topic. Why are there no websites on the thought process behind making yellow-green or blue-green traffic lights? The only thing I can scrounge up so far is that they use some blue light in green to help people with colour blindness. Sigh.
There's a guy I see often who I want to talk to more often now. Thing is he's a cool kid so that makes me immediately awkward and difficult to talk to. Also there's probably 0% chance he's gay so I wonder why I even bother thinking about these kinds of things. Completely non-constructive. I remember an episode on the disney weekenders where the chick is like 'unattainable guys are so dreamy'. Pretty funny stuff.
And there's your reason as to why my Friday went downhill. The start of the day was pretty good despite sleeping in but then one of my friends left me to go meet up with his girlfriend and after I met up with another one, so did he (if that made sense). Now of course there's nothing wrong with it, it's not like I'm going to yell at them to not leave me or anything, but these kind of situations do somewhat punch me in the stomach. I know it's silly to feel this way, I mean what's wrong with being single? Maybe it's just that the grass is greener or something.
Back to my traffic lights. Might as well be moping about being alone and on task than both moping and behind. Fuck exams D=
No comments:
Post a Comment