So I had like this hectic dream yesterday.
So apparently there were two super computers trying to kill each other. One of them was somehow infecting people with a virus through cables and leads. This made people get a zombie/ sand wraith (lol hon) ghost kind of doppelgänger which had droopy facial features and also couldn't talk properly. They were linked to the original people because I remember when someone was killed, the copy was like 'is that how I die? How pathetic.' or something along those lines. It was quite amusing but scary at the same time! They were eating people (not anyone I recall) and I remember being at some sandy beach area. Not a resort but some sort of sewerage place opening out to the sea.
So the other super computer somehow recruited me to do some stuff for it. I could fly around the city (not smoothly, it was more like bursts of whoosh then slowing) and somehow destroy the weird zombie sand things. I don't remember any super powers though. It was pretty hectic because the super computer would help me shut off cameras and stuff that the other one would be using or something. There were also two people at the top of the highest sky scraper in the city which was somehow a chat room. This whole thing makes no sense.
So in the end I got some computer chip for the super computer and it tells me it just wants a boyfriend (wtf). Also it seemed like the two supercomputers were the same (something that reminds me of that book we studied for sci-fi...uh one computer was called wintermute and the other was caaaaaaaaallled..... NEUROMANCER). On that note, neuromancer was a good book.
What else was interesting?
I am still acknowledging that I'm building myself up to get thrown down later on but maybe knowing this fact will make it less hurty or something. I'm sure it's fine and I'm probably just not used to it happening. Probably has occurred to heaps of other kids before so it should be nothing for me.
I mean it's not like I talk to the guy that often or anything, so whatever I think about him now is surface rubbish. You can't like a person based on that (so I tell myself) therefore its quite silly to think anything at all. I thought of applying the word frivolous to this but then it makes me sound like a pansy ass bitch girl. I'm totally not that. YEAH.
Also I reckon I should be more cool about these things or something. This is just a reminder to me for later one when I actually meet more likeminded people. From then on I'll be the jackass making other kids insecure and shit. wahahahah. /end crazy
Again I'm considering dropping by the LGBT arc group or whatever they have on campus. I don't know if I can be bothered though. Last time I was going to go they had soccer on that day. So...
I read some of my past blog posts. Holy crap they were somewhat entertaining but I don't remember some of the shit I was alluding to in it. It's a wonder how that sort of drama (all my own) disappears over the years. So much QQ about kids not talking to me. I bet it'll come up again during the holidays ahah.
So. It does seem I blog a lot more when I'm supposed to be studying.
There needs to be a picture
Yeah I was going to upload a picture but it took too long. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment