Today wasn't productive.
Yesterday we went out for a friends birthday which was fun soso. I was reminded by how irked I get when we have an outing with a bajillion people and who don't all agree on the same thing. Yeah.
Man I spent around 64 on that day, and mostly on drinks. Didn't even get that tipsy or anything but it was still fun-ish. I want to get completely smashed one time just to see what stupid things I'd do. I have this recurring feeling that I have no life and study too much. I am probably comparing myself to other cool kids too much and it's probably silly. Still, I wish that I wasn't so uptight and do the right thing all the time. It makes me feel not as... sociable or something like that and it annoys me. Whatever.
I had the horrible guilty thought that I could actually get my own apartment but that's horrible.
I don't know how much of it is jealousy, admiration or actual feeling. But the end point is the same right?
Lol at tapping. I know you laughed at it too but I didn't want to say anything out of half embarrassment, half slight annoyance (at him) and half something else.
Oh goodness. Bus trip back on Friday had me genuinely laughing quite a bit. That is a good feeling !
So a friend tells me to make the most out of it. I'll see how it goes though. I know in retrospect it will be that the grass is greener but for now...
Oh yeah. So apparently there have been issues with the third EVA movie (not that any of you care). This makes me a sad panda !
Laziness is a horrible disease.
No comments:
Post a Comment