What.
The.
Fuck.
Imagine if I had put all this time and effort into something productive like optics. Bam extra 4 wam or something. Sigh fuckity sigh.
Rainbow said this blog was too anonymous. Well, I don't think its anonymous enough!
I think I give TimHo too much shit for being hated on. But what to do! Oh here we go. This isn't anonymous. Why can't my friends like eachother and stuff. Oh well!
NO ONE KNOWS IF THEY'RE GOING EYEBALL AND TICKETS NEED TO BE BOUGHT TOMORROW.
I got excited about going then demolished since everyone said no THEN EXCITED AGAIN then no. Now I don't know.
I will hand in my passport forms on saturday.
I will apply for HSBC soon.
I will make dumplings on saturday before lunchen
MY SISTER THINKS OH NO!
Strange lol.
I saw you at the library!
I'll probably see you tomorrow!
I saw another you today!
This ain't good now is it?
I'm patting my dog with my foot. She's getting fluff everywhere. I've done no work since Wed.
Not my type... LOL
I CAN MAKE WAVES! I CAN MAKE WAVES!
Sister: So what's your criteria?
...
Bro in Law: Was that a question or a statement
fml.
No comments:
Post a Comment