Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rubbish Post

You *know who you are) wanted another post so instead I'll give you a rubbish post.

Today we had optics and it was bad. Afterwards me, timho and some girlies went to chat thai and waited for an hour before getting in. Grumpies ensued but it was good. Rebecca got a salad of doom that owned everyone. Way too hot.

What to expect
What to do
What to say
How to react
How to think
What to think
Why bother thinking

The wheels are turning. By themselves or with my hands.
Like clockwork the result is coming out.
Judging eyes! Don't judge me.
A good bunch. Where do you lie?

I'm typing rubbish. See? This is a rubbish post. I need to eat more protein I think. Wendy made fun of my today on fb. I swear if this massive thing catches on with the other girlies I will go on a headhunting spree.

I did nothing today and it was amazing. I was meant to sleep early instead I'm typing this rubbish.

I have pictures of food but I won't let you see it. I'll let you see it later. It's from juju's. It has occurred to me that I might have gone to juju's beforehand and posted pictures up as well. Interestung.

I think I'm the nastiest person in optom. pewpew.

Clear as mud/ crystal. Crystalline mud? Microsoft works? Smart Felix?

Weight of the World - Evanescence
OOOOOOOOOOOH I know you don't believe in me! Safe in the dark how can you see?!

No comments:

Post a Comment