Tuesday, September 7, 2010

witty so was this and back look I as backwards this Read

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back at you.

Actually no. Today was supposed to be the day I did heaps of work and shit. Well I didn't do any and the day is going to end in 30! What a shame haha.

So I went through the past month's blogposts. Holy fuck there's a lot of shit there. Man some of the shit I bitched about back then I can't seem to recall now. I think that's a good thing.

I've ventured into the cesspit that are online blogs and found some that resonate. How uplifting and downsmashing (that's not a word)

Again I question why I bother studying or doing anything at all. In a total ceebs moment (which doesn't apply to blogging obviously!) but I should do something.

Interesting thing of today. I will brush my teeth with my right hand tonight.

HOW GOD DAMN INTERESTING FELIX PLEASE TELL ME MORE

I realize I write this for my own benefit than any of yours. Take that you people who are less important than me. Look I'm self absorbed! Look at me! Look at me!

Hopefully you don't take that rubbish seriously. But why would I care? Why would anyone?

Big day out tomorrow. Hooray for huge group gatherings. Let's try to have fun shall we?

I won't have to tell that lie for a long time. This is a good thing.

There wasn't much looking back in this post was there. Oh I reminded myself not to expect as much from people. Save the disappointment. From a logical point of view, why should I be disappointed anyway? Why bother? Puh lease.

Other aspects are flagging. I should clean up around the house more often and maybe learn to cook. Now I'm reminded of the depression lecture and what they said about using the word should. Damn you xavier.

I hover around 69 now. Devoes.

Watch me distance myself. Oh so fun.

Ceebs work. I need motivation.
Ceebs blogging. I need someone LOL WHAT A FUCKING HILARIOUS THING TO TYPE 
I said I'd give you pictures of curry fuds? Well I lied. 

Can't be getting mad. What? You mad? Can't you handle that? TO TYPE

No comments:

Post a Comment