So, what kind of douchebag talks to you and asks around seven or eight straight questions in a row?
OH RIGHT! DOUCHEBAGS
I won't be mean so I'll leave this anonymous. Be less lazy plox.
On this note of questions, I am looking at a UNSW med application now. GG questions. What am I supposed to write for my interests? I'm a boring piece of shit mannnn. Things I can think of.
- Basketball (not really)
- Playing games (you god damn loser)
- Food (the eating but not the cooking)
and now onto the ridiculous shit
MY HOBBIES INCLUDE
- RIPPING ON PEOPLE
- GETTING MAD WHEN I LOSE
- GOING TO K AND MICWHORING (not really, but since no one else sings much it just usually ends up at me)
- READING MANGA
- READING BOOKS (this is a lie as I haven't read a single book this whole year)
- SINGING/ DANCING IN THE SHOWER ( who doesn't.... really... don't lie*** fail)
I don't know how serious a med application should be. I've got down at the moment how I'm sick of masterchef and its overly happy background music and grandiosity.
It's moments like these I realize I am a boring cookie.
YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE. NOWHERE FAST!
I had a thought about trading dignity (say a gee dance) for a med spot in an interview. I wonder how that would work... LOL. Fail
Oh apparently eyeball is back on! AND it looks like its going to be a girls night out (+ me and maybe luke). BOOBFEST! How inappropriate. There needs to be another name for these sorts of gender ratios.
Monday MONDAY MONDAY!
Is tomorrow. What is there to look forward to on a monday? I can think of... one.. two? Two things! Maybe one and a half.
But I'm just waiting for it to go away! I'm listening to teenage dream. It seems like such a hedonistic song. So carefree and shit. SOZ I HAVE UNI. NO TEENAGE DREAM FOR ME.
Hey I don't have many teenage years left huh? (two ish?) Song makes me feel like I haven't done much in my life besides study study study. And even then I don't have much to show for it. I want to go ooooout. Get drunk some and stuff? Live like party people! Won't happen. Hohumho...?
OH WELL
Comrade, I don't feel the same.
This post was about questions huh? More like it was about procrastinating and not doing psych/ med app. Last question I won't ask for fear or repercussions haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment