What an emo title.
What a lol!
So I looked on the side last night after posting the '100' rubbish and so it seems there are only 89 posts (and this is 90). I guess eleven posts must have been written and devoured by the monster called... common sense? Self restraint?
I can't even remember what those posts were about. but I think it's good they didn't pop up.
Apparently you can pronounce apostrophes. What a lol.
Dead baby jokes are cool. looool.
Glug glug glug but nothing.
You can see that that's not for you. Hopefully no one will be disappointed. But then I'd laugh.
Don't tell me things I already know. It's pointless! I know it!
Takoyaki today was yummy. 12 today was also pretty good.
You're only nice when it gets you what you want. What a douchebag. You douchebag.
Not there today. I'm paranoid again. But I'm sure you'll pass. I'm sure you're only going to be one of many. I'll watch all of you pass.
Thought action realization was bad for something. But then self fulfilling prophesy shit blah blah blah. Here's another long word for kicks. Onomatapoeia *drip drip* *splat*
I'm sure I spelt that right. wtf.
I'm not going to start psych today.
I still haven't said anything and it makes me feel bad. Should I?
Whatever felt empowering before has kinda farted out and blown away in the wind.
I farted lots today. Hopefully no one knew.
Those douchebags hid my shoe today. People were supposed to be nice after high school. I guess I ask for it.
Cold cold. This morning was cold. I feel tiny.
I want a polo shirt.
I want nice pasta.
I will make dumplings tomorrow.
Should should should should.
Find your own way out. Your star.
you didnt fart in visn groupwork did you... i was sitting next to you X__x lololol..no srsli...did you?
ReplyDeletei didnt loooooooool
ReplyDelete