Monday, September 20, 2010

Food Fatigue

I just ate heaps of osso bucco and now I feel really really tired.

Lol at gym. There are these buff bogany middle aged men who are always complaining. First it was about itouch/ ipods and how people can crack the shit and download while they have no fucking clue and today it was about Asians who don't move out of their way when they walk.

Guy: Now I just don't bother anymore. I literally lift my hand and make a beep beep motion, then plow through them.

What a lol.

Don't want to do psych. I want to sleep.

Late late jerk, but around so much of the time. Purely coincidental.

I weight 69 today. That made me unhappy.

I'll do psych now. Until 11. Then sleep.

Someone remind me to do chem report.

EDIT:

I HAVE A THREE MINTUE BREAK SO I WILL BITCH
SIF INSULT MY MUSIC TASTE YOU BITCH ASS PUNK FUCK DICK FUCK.
I've decided I don't like you

2 comments:

  1. Was that Vincent Khou? I guess so. But yea, it's because everyone at the gym is a dickhead :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it wasn't vincent khou. some other kid who annoys me LOL

    ReplyDelete