Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chill

I'm listening to final fantasy music again. One is pretty chill. It's both somber and somewhat uplifting. And fighty haha! Desperate fighting kinda. Well that fits the game doesn't it?

Psych report was due today and I'm happy thats out of the way.

I don't have many interesting things to say.

I'm not sure if I posted this before but I have low standards. A quick check has shown that I haven't posted this.

We went to eat at that new noodle place and it wasn't worth it. Don't go there lol. They tried to copy the jap thing where they greet you when you walk in going...

NIHAO
WELCOME

Except it was more like
nihao
welcome

(the non caps meant it was weak)

We got a desert and laughed when they served it to us because it was so small. I was thinking it was rude but it was just hilarious so I laughed as well. We payed almost 1 dollar each for a tiny piece of redbean and sticky rice. Don't go there. Srsly.

Should know basis?

Oh here's something to semi bitch about. Because you'd really have no idea. And not only didn't you ever think about this stuff someone could go through, but you'd never say it to them in person. Whatever help was weak. Help is always god though isn't it? Doesn't matter now.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW? flaaaashing lights lights li...
WHAT DO YOU KNOOOOW?

My sentiments exactly.

I read that they were the most awesome people/ persons to them. Maybe it was just reach to grasp. or something or rather. Should have put more thought.

Time to reminisce on that nasty yuck feeling afterwards. Now that I think about it I haven't had that nasty yuck feeling for quite some time. This is a good thing! No one should ever feel that nasty yuck feeling purely because it is nasty and yuck.

Nasty yuck does pop up once in a while. It pops up when I go to those things. There's no point in reading this rubbish. It won't get any more specific.

We got umat back and got devoed. Oh well.

Back to my delusions about final fantasy, games and stuff.

Oh man today in psych tute there were anagrams. The word was nidus and the tute was like 'has anyone hear of this before?' I meantion to Tim Ho Nydus worm or nydus canal from sc and he announces it to the class. Now I look like a loser. (SELFCONSCIOUS)

Oh right. Psych we had to do some stuff on adaptive memory. The scenarios were like open grassland and shit. Made me think of FF.

Wouldn't it be cool if we were on some adventure and had powers and shit and were fighting against some huge baddie? This would all be without all the death and chasing an people dying and stuff I guess. Escapism is fun. Games increase dopamine? My pons is making me fall asleep.

Goodbye

2 comments:

  1. Isn't there a korean group in optom? You're one of the coolest people now

    ReplyDelete
  2. They weren't in the tute. Too intimidating! I am no cool cucumber

    ReplyDelete