Saturday, September 25, 2010

Idle

So this weekend I haven't really done much in terms of work. Feels pretty good.

I watched a starcraft tutorial video (I can hear you guys on the edge of your seats) SO APPARENTLY MUTA/BANELING IS THE WAY TO GO AGAINST TERRAN.

14 extractor
14 pool
21 hatch
scout at 35?

something like that.

I am listening to songs on youtube coz I ceebs downloading. I can feel your heartbeat? I can feel your heartbeat.

Doo doo do do.

You might guess. But I'll take my own time.

This will obviously pass. I can think for myself. I know what should happen. Its when you look at it clearly from a third person perspective, out of your body and just staring down. Like in some tv show! Did I tell you when we went to wicked, there was a band playing at town hall. I felt like I was in credits of some tv show.

I can feel your heartbeat. They play this song in the gym lol. More or less my new place to get new music. What's another one?

All night long. (black lady)

Soz this is a rubbish post. Don't even know what to type. Stream of consciousness. It's good for ya.

After I'm self sufficient.
After I live alone.
After.

I can do better. I know that. But this is stuff that gets the yuck feeling up and in arms! I'm prone to looking to much into things. The most logical reasons are probably true.

I can't find my other croc. How will I go to the toilet now?

I'm wrapped in a blanket. How warm and comfey. The weather has been nice lately.

I smell summer. This is a good smell.

So much I in this post. So self centered. Muahhahahah

My sister came over today to take bubby to the vet. She raided my fb. Hence blah. How nasty!

Okay so now less I more you.

Everything I thought of was done. I'll leave it here. In closing...

BECAUSE THORS ARE SO GOOD AGAINST MUTAS YOU RUN YOUR MUTAS OVER THE THORS AND HIT STOP SO THEY DONT BUNCH UP AND GET OWNED BY THE SPLASH ON JAVELIN MISSLES. THIS LETS YOU TAKE OUT FIVE THORS WITH ABOUT TWENTY MUTAS.

1 comment:

  1. WELL I also watched a tutorial on how to STOP the muta/bane combo (well, bane part at least). Apparently I just have to great wall of china myself. More than usual. AND WITH THE WHOLE THOR DEALY, ITS OK BECAUSE IT'LL HAVE A MOB OF MARINES IN FRONT OF IT. UNLESS YOU BANELING THEM. I'LL VIKING OR SOMETHING.

    ReplyDelete