Monday, August 16, 2010

Agenda!

Multiple things on the agenda today! Most importantly of all, today I felt like a loser. This varied on the sad-o-meter but then that disappeared once Shota told me how that's his day to day life. Should that make me feel nasty? Dernoes, but it made me feel good wahhaahahah.

Cryptoshittime!
Not there! Onoz. Maybe a realization. Knew it would've happened sooner or later I guess. Maybe here and there.

I had my optom clinic today with a chick named genevieve or however you spell it. Pretty funky accent. Kept saying 'fantastique' everytime things went well. I did get paranoid of my eyes though coz she and the supervisor commented on everything they saw.

So I asked her if optom gets any better and she said yes.
So I asked her if the hours get better or worse she said better.
So I asked her if we could go on exchange anywhere and she said 4th rural, 5th overseas.
So I asked her if there was any point in trying to get above cred average at uni she said more or less no.

I am now super hungry and just finishing the dumplings I made the day before. They are also amazing. Like everything else I cook.

Oh at psych I saw Wendie's sister's friend. She remembered me as the guy who danced gee. oh my.
Also I had some of wendie's amazing bulgogi. I never knew you put pear and apple into bulgogi! Amazing.

No game this week so I'm lazy happy haha. That's not good is it.

And here I end on the thought.

Why would anyone read this shit? srsly.
Blogs are srsbsns no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment