The quiet scares me because it's close to truth.
I made pancakes today. And they were AMAZING.
Well they were better than the ones I made a bit ago.
Got my sister to check the consistency so that might have helped. And no I didn't use the premade mixes because I'm just amazing like that. Duh.
In other news I feel like I need a life. Damn you people with lives and stuff. Why can't I have a life? Oh well.
In other news, I don't want to be a standard. So don't ask me anything please to God.
I wrote in other news twice without noticing it. I supposed this is three times.
Instead of moving my stuff out of my room, I went to my sister's house today in the land of far far away (linfield). A car had broken down in the middle of the road somewhere and made the journey slow.
While I was there I had fun in a spa thing she has, with a Lush bath bomb. It was like avacado, so I felt as if I was bathing in listorine because of the colour. There weren't enough bubbles for my liking!
I think my favorite time of the day is having a shower/ bath. Best thing ever. Whatever.
Oh at my sister's place I was going to make nesquick. She had no milk. wtf?
At her place I did nothing. I starved. And read chem notes. I will totally have my chem tute done so Anna Choy doesn't look disapproving at me.
There's nothing to QQ about. What the shit? Time for some vagueness about
- habitual coldness
- idle musings
- some self ra and confuzzling
- studynoz
And finally a picture?
Oh how nasty.

so ignoring the pokemon ahahaha
ReplyDeletefeeeeelix, its man (elizabeth) ! i blog-hopped from rain's blog n i just thought id say hi..hi :) !
ReplyDeletebtw, i had to use urban dictionary to look up what QQ meant haha oh you n your terms/acronyms/abbreviations - they make me feel mega unhip, lol !
aanyway, seeyou around ! :)