Monday, August 23, 2010

Vision Science

Is breeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
All my fears.. turn to raaaaaaaaaaaaage (8)
*choir*

I hate this shit. On the bright side I can sleep in tomorrow if I feel like a bad ass.

Oh have I ever told you how self conscious I am? Today was a bad day in that regard. Oh my.
I also feel nasty. There are some people I would normally say hi to. But if there are certain people with them I just keep walking and pretend (badly) that I'm either preoccupied or doing something else. Nozo.

I so nasty.

So I have two minutes to write something before I go apeshit and spew another 300 words of stuff that doesn't really make sense.

I had three words to type out before. But they were nasty. And sleeping made me feel less of a need to spew that out too. How fortunate!

So midsems are coming up, and people are taking a break from the gym. What jerks.

Oh look, time's up. I type incredibly slowly. Off I go!

Goodbye.

Picture?


I don't know where this one came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment