Saturday, August 28, 2010

Promise

What a chat title. It sounds like one of those titles from a chick's blog who's all hopeful about the future or something. Yuckness.

Anywho, I broke my blog everyday streak (hooray). I also promised pictures of fuds. So I guess this is where that shit goes. It'll pop up soonish.

Today I went to study with xavs and timho. Lame luke didn't come. Neither did anthony, though I'm sure he was busy. Hohumho. haha.

Anyway our study, continuing on from yesterday's vision amazingness was amazing again.

Who else can tell you what sir mister io is? No one I say. No one!

I am now thinking of the emporio biscuit ads for some unknown reason.

Just not one of those people, obviously. That won't change!

Right. Pictures you say. Most of the plates have a sushi or two missing

Salmon Belly

This was quite yummy. I think it was the special that day. According to the higher powers of blah blah blah, if the salmon sashimi has a lot of white fat on it, it is especially tasty. And this one had that.

Ark shell?

This was some sort of crustacean. Can't remember what it was called. It was yummy too.

Hoki Salad?

Yeah. On the sushi roll is another crustacean mixed into a salad. This was yummy too. I think that's the extent of my vocabulary. Yummy and yucky.

Terriyaki Chicken Udon

I don't think I spelt it right. Then again wordcheck says I spelt spelt wrong. Useless. This reminds me to submit a resume to OPSM. 

Soft Shell Crab Handroll

This was okay. Bro in law says the branch in chatswood does theirs a lot better.

No Idea

Didn't really like this one. Avo on top. Inside was cucumber, eel and creamed cheese? Kooky.

Scallop Sushi

Sister used to love this shit. Doesn't really now. It was okay, but  have no standards for anything.


Look! I'm cut in half by a mirror. One of the new many things I can do in my new room. lol. Oh it's pretty dark

I had something to say an I almost forgot. I remember now.

Cirque du soleil music on the beach sounds pretty appealing! (Sleeping music)
Sand + sunrise/ sunset + some foreign language + chill music
See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment