Haha.
Gym tomorrow! I'll be sore.
Now rainbow today was talking about being intimidated by people because they so cool and whatnot. And I'm like pshawww as if that happens. A second after that I'm like yes that happens, I'm intimidated every day!
Since no one from optom reads my blog (they better fucking not) I'd like to say I'm intimidated by that korean group! They seem too cool for me and it makes me feel small! SMALLLLLL.
Please do not say I'm huge, or massive. That is so annoying. Rage.
Oh I got curry stains on my jackets. Now that I think about it they may actually have been there this whole time.
Anyway. Yeah. I get intimidated easily. The judging eyes, man. THE JUDGING EYES!
They are like, totally judgey.
And here I am, a guy who seems to have tourrettes (is that how you spell it? no) who everyone somewhat expects to be smart. Oh no! Stop it please.
This post was brought to you by judging eyes!
THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL PIERCES MY SOUL IN A SOULFUL FUCKSHITFUCK
Jill said I swore too much on my blog. I challenge you to virtual punch me.
And that is all.
psh felix! youre way cooler than the korean group!
ReplyDeleteVIRTUAL PUNCHHHH
ReplyDelete