My jacket does not fit.
Amy made me self conscious
I have a game soon
I bet I'll be late
I'm listening to hella good
I don't really feel hella good
so don't wake me if I'm dreaming!
She says it kinda with animosity
that's pretty cool
aurtospell can't correct the typing of a retard
is it possible to feel pretentious?
I need to think some before I say shit to look less like an idiot
I've thought about three seconds before replying but that's too hard
what's the point of everything else if you don't have that
need completeness otherwise it's like eating healthy but smoking
dopey
oh that was an interesting side.
I wonder what you think
although there's no ha talking to you
I wonder if here is for me?
Only what I make only what I make
optom common room, me cabs listen to 5th years talking. Pretty funny how they judge first years. Apparently some chick 'loved optom' and was really excited to begin the 'real stuff'. They were all think wtf. Oh I feel pretentious but it's funny!
What is what the shit? Man I look like a fool!
All in good humour. All on good fun.
Quiz next week!
I need to download trip view.
Mjb peace!
Itouch has no pics soz
ReplyDelete