Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Drainage

I woke up late today, at the time my train was coming. So I got driven to uni! I didn't know it took so little time. I got to uni earlier than I would've by train (damn sydney buses). I also wore my school jersey for the first time outside of school.

Hopefully you don't think I'm a loser! It surprises even me that I would care! Just a thought just a thought.

Today I had one hour break. Vision science lab was lame. Fobs to whites, any better? Anh looked like she cringed and luke reckons they're fine. Whatevs

I am so tired now. Too bad there are no pictures today. Just to screw with any chronological order normal people maintain. This morning I woke up at 6. Closed my eyes and had a dream about Nikki Webster and Delta Goodrem. Then I opened my eyes after realizing it was a dream and it was 634.

Cool story bro.

I burnt the roof of my tongue after taxing some of timsiu's hot dog/ He ate it no problem! Why do I get burnt? =[

My mouth then went on fire after eating sour pineapple.
Rinsing your mouth with water after eating pineapple doesn't really do anything.

Oh I found out someone has the same birthday as me. But I think she thinks I'm an obnoxious prick. I'd think that too!

I need to get my CENTRAL EXECUTIVE working to stop my HABITS which may work against my GOALS. I learn things in psych... srsly.

Psych is srzbzn.

Too tired to feel anything. But others have said I was never really that close, but what do I think? What did you think?

Things we learn in psych
Stop trying to be yourself and try more to be who you're PRETENDING to be.
Something along those lines anyway.

Waste and atrophy and apoptosis and degeneration
nasty words
cbb typing
glhf

1 comment: