So, I've been thinking. I'm quite uncivil.
Please someone punch (or slap depending on preference) me if I do something uncivil. These things include
1. Swearing
2. Snapping at someone with a nasty remark
3. Flipping someone
I'm sure if this goes into effect everyone will experience a much more civil Felix. Hopefully anyway.
I'm here not doing psyc. How bad. What 'interesting' stories of today do I have to tell you guys.
Well I think my vision science lecturer (one of them) is an anal douche. He seems educated but is one of those old and bitter people. How nasty. I walk back into the room after putting my rubbish in the bin and he tells me off to 'sit down properly' blah blah blah.
Reminds me of Werner somewhat. Maybe less senile.
Eating eggs makes you fart a lot. I've been farting a lot.
Optics got moved back a week. Now we have two midsems in one day! Goodie!
My breath smells like curry.
Oh. I'm getting sick. Life now sucks.
THere's nothing left for you here. Not even a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment