Today is also interesting in that I don't really think I have anything to blog about besides some usual mumbo jumbo about not knowing what to do and tedious routines and falling back on habits. Hey it gets me places workwise I guess.
I just completed my eye-mazing magazine article for babs tomorrow. I mean vision science. So witty. Apparently he can ask us questions on stuff he hasn't told us before. What lol.
You know what else is lol? Listening to FFXIII battle music. But it does sound pretty. And epic. And I triumph over evil in a stylish and cool manner way. Apparently Lightning's hair is strawberry blonde, but it looks red to me.
Look at me! I'm angsty!
So, would you change your name for some heroic reason found only in video games 'to be strong'? What a pointless question.
On the note of video games, I had a dream last night and we were in some Halo universe and shooting baddies. We lost and the game started again. I swear it wasn't me who let the team down. It was a joint effort.
Why was the title of this post brat again? I don't know. I feel spoilt for getting clothes from Melbourne. One of which is a leather jacket. Phwoar. But now I don't know what to wear with it since xavs has made fun of me for being gangduh.
Tell me whoever comes here. What does a non gangduh, non fob wear a black leather jacket with?
I also need to apply for youth allowance. Apparently I'm eligible now. Interestung!
So I told Shirley I'd get back to her about Korea today but I didn't. What a baddie. PEOPLE SHOULD GO SO I MAKE UP MY MIND EASIER AND STUFF. I think I'll feel less bad about the decision after I apply for youth allowance. Maybe.
I HAS SPAGHETTA NADLE. I haven't read that blog in some time.
I played plant vs zombie
I'll sleep soon
*FF victory music* The new one.

No comments:
Post a Comment